Sallu turns chef for his fans

Friday 11 December 2009
Today's blog is to respond to as many of you as possible before my next one on Veer. A huge thanks to all of you – Naveed, Govind, Oshrat,Dancer agai, Shefali, Zarka, Meena, Sohail, Aakash, Faiz, Sara, Adeel, Naveed, Siddhartha, Hamada, Farha, Lubna, Raghav, Saher, Sumit, Mashain, Zoni, Reena…
Ayush – Liza is in London, Zarine is in the gym somewhere, She’s size zero, we need her to become Size 10 for Veer which all Indian men like! For other films there may be a problem later so she’s again back to the gym.

Sumair, Ayush -looking at releasing the music around 17th Dec,

Hanief, we decided to drop the Lion fight mainly coz of animal rights and there’s a lot of stress and a sad sight to see the animal in captivity. They are usually drugged which is cruel and I don’t want anybody to get publicity on my name. We have ended up doing a comic act instead.

Anne – yes that’s my pet – Saint. And that’s my nature, if you get too much of something, you don’t appreciate it. Because of this private bit, your group is talking about it..

Halima my dear, you follow fashion designers, I follow my own personality. Am glad you feel this way. Now fashion to me is nothing. I used to have a pair of torn wrangler jeans and I used to keep wearing it because I didn’t have more. Now I have lots of jeans but I stick to my boots because we live in India. As long as you are physically fit, anything you wear will look good on you. And teenagers today wear very loose fitting clothes so much so that parents ask them to pull up their pants! Thanks Sweetheart

Alexa – you are talking to me? I’m not on Facebook neither am in on Twitter or msn so whoever you are talking to there is not me. So my dear Tunisian fan, well, you are talking to both of us..God Bless

Priyanka, Dus Ka Dum season 3 is happening

Rishum – sure buddy will download lots of pics

Sandy- Being Human t-shirts are going to be out mid next year. Till then only I and a few friends are wearing it. Besides that, everything else is fake.

Yelena – Don’t worry we’ll make sure there are subtitles. Cinema doesn’t have any language till the time you have subtitles

Thank you Bagarh

Uncle Tom: The other way to do it is to listen to them, hear what they have to say and put it on the blog. Maybe they could be right, just maybe and it will only improve us.

Salman – I didn’t cast Ashutosh coz Aamir isn’t acting in it If I was producing it, rest assured I would.

Umesh , Salman and all you guys who couldn’t download the tune abroad, have asked the producers to check with hungama and see if we can manage. If its practical, it will be done.

Susendu –don’t be silly, just buy a mobile. You making the lives of 800 guys miserable. For the kind of work you do, you’ll probably need a blackberry.

Mashain – sorry missed your name, thanks buddy

Sameer – Cut carbs, no red meat, if you’re a vegetarian , eat egg whites, soya bean, just a bowl of rice. Work out hard, its simple. 80% is your food and 20% your workout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Tags