I want to do a steamy scene with Salman: Poonam

Tuesday 4 August 2009
You'd be surprised if I told you Poonam Jhawer made her debut way back in 1994 in the Akshay Kumar-Suniel Shetty starrer Mohra. But then again that surprise element would disappear instantly if yours truly told you that she was draped in a saree throughout the film and played Suniel Shetty's wife in it. Times, however, have changed and so has her attire. In a chat, Buzz18 found out about the actress who's not scared to reveal her body or mind! Read On...

Poonam, tell us more about yourself...

Contrary to what my pictures portray, I'm actually an introvert. I love meeting new people but I have selective friends. I enjoy travelling and believe in living for the moment. I hate hypocrites and people who just want to sugar coat you for their benefit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Tags